Job Number: 24667621
Promed Staffing Resources is hiring Registered Nurses to work in a Nursing HomeThis is a great opportunity with benefits including weekly pay, flexible scheduling and referral bonuses! Work the days and shifts you want! New Grads welcome to apply!
RN JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient' s condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
Email Jimmy Cho at jcho@promedsr.Com or call him at 212.719.9600 Ext. 405 for job details.
" We have a passion for healthcare and the people that deliver it!”